Sunday 1 November 2009

Fast Lan3

Another jam-packed weekend for me, loving it but I miss Church and my people there. =/ Salibandy!Co played their 3rd game that Saturday against Subang Rascal and I was thrilled to be able to witness their game. They may be behind in the scoreboard but nothing makes me happier than to watch this people play with all the hearts.

This people have SPEED. They're fast! the only thing they lacked of is experienced and basics for the new players. I managed to meet some of the freshies and they are all full of energy and enthusiasm.

[indian + chinese]

[face-off]

[alvin encouraging his players]

[that is danush.haha]

[coach/player]

[best names ever]

[Salibandy!Co]

After their game, I followed Gerard to the All American Reject concert. Soong's was there as well. Finally, three of us re-unite after more than a year. Damn, it felt good. Those short moments that we spend in the car was priceless. It was quality time that I miss.

[soong's + michelle]

Both my roomies we walking with their partners. All I have in my hand is a SE w580i. I told soong's that night that I was happy to see them being happy with their love ones. Something that I could learn from them, love & loyalty.

When we got back to Soong's house. The first thing I noticed was his fan. It was full of dust that I can't feel the air blowing out of it. So I asked him to clean it. Being the typical him, he just took off the cover and said, 'There you go. You can feel the wind d.'

[the fan]

Woke up the next morning about 7.25am for the Terry Fox Run, took the lrt to Pasar Seni where Natalie (TMM) picked me up from. We kinda got lost but she managed to find the way with her girlie's instinct. It was really jam there, in terms on people and car. I thought we are gonna have a hard time finding parking but with her charm, she made it look easy. haha! girl power.

[the pool of crowd]

I didn't really run, it was more like a charity and a for fun thing to do. Not forgetting the foxy chicks around. We shud have more participants like them, they make running/training more pleasurable. =)
[people people people]

Terry Fox is considered one of Canada's greatest heroes and is celebrated internationally every September as people participate in the Terry Fox Run, the world's largest one-day fundraiser for cancer research.
[what an inspiration!]

He became famous for the Marathon of Hope, a cross-Canada run to raise money for cancer research, which Fox ran with one prosthetic leg. Go check out his letter to the Canadian Cancer Society and a video of him. That is what I call Insane Courage and superior mental strength.

The muffins they served are superbly delicious, I had two. You know lah Malaysians, see free stuff only they sapu everthing. Some even take plastic bag to tapao.

[good stuff]

I always mentioned I run 'rempit' style in races. So I've videod my run to show you what I mean. It will make you vomit if you just had a heavy meal.

No comments: