Thursday 19 November 2009

My Dream Birthday Gift

I woke up it was seven, walked down the stairs, rubs my eyes, rub again and again. WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is this for real?!!!! My parents are the BEST!! Wohoo! Did not expect that coming! A Trek Equinox TTX under my roof for my birthday. =) I'm the happiest kid on planet earth now.

------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------
-------------------------------------
----------------------------------
-------------------------------
----------------------------
--------------------------
-----------------------
--------------------
-----------------
--------------
----------
--------
------
----
--
-
That did not actually happen in reality. But I did receive a card from my family, every year without fail. And that actually weights more than the above bike. I know how they feel towards me as a son and brother but the bike would never give me that feelings.

Anything material is a bonus to me. =p

No comments: