Thursday 29 October 2009

PISA + BF

Last night was my first time swimming in the PISA aquatic center. RM3 bucks per entry but if you're a member, its only RM1. Coach Ed was already waiting for me in the main pool and the water was really cold. Urrrhhh, made me shiver.

I had an accident in the pool, I wacked a girl's head because I swim blindly. Started from lane 1 but I ended up in lane 4. That show's how bad my navigation is. That girl that I collided with quickly move to the closed lane pool. She swims really well.! Hehe.

Coach Ed was not happy with my left hand entry. I find my left hand a bit cacat, is like I can't coordinate it with my brains. Have to work on it. Doing the S-crawl with a relax motion helps in keeping the pace. I complained to him, 'Swimming is so so hard! Harder than 10K run many times.' But he encouraged me to keep pushing. I have to make him proud.

This morning I woke up at 5.55am, my goal was to cycle to Hard Rock Hotel (HR) and after the 3rd attempt I finally made it!!!! What a feeling =) Ouh ouh.

Total distance: 34.78km (18.37 + 16.41)
Time: 1 hour 10minutes
Average speed: 29.8 km/h
Max speed: 45.8km/h

Its nice riding early in the morning, no traffic, no cars, fresh cool air, no noise pollution and you have the road all to yourself. There is a slight climb to HR but not a steep climb. As much as possible I'd try to maintain in high gear, that is to strengthen my legs. Took me about 40 minutes to reach my destination. Ima did great, not notty like the last two times.

[Ima]

[Hard Rock Babeh]

I feel my 'swimmers' dying every time I cycle. =/

[swim + 35k bike]

No comments: