Wednesday 7 October 2009

Online Shopping

I have never trusted buying things online but now, I'm a frequent online shopper. Its addictive because its so easy and convenient. It also feels like a game, transactions can be done with a few mouse clicks.

My latest purchase is a cycling jersey set, its a Cervelo but of course it ain't original. An original set would cost about RM500++ For now, I just need an extra set so I could use it when the other one is being washed. Budget budget.

[the package]

[top]

[bottom]

[top+bottom]

I'm planning to ride up Balik Pulau this coming Wednesday to support the Penang Girl's State team againts Unihawks of USM. Hopefully I can reach there before the game starts. As I was driving back from State training last Tues, I'm imagining the route I'll be pedalling. Its gonna be pure torture! If you see me, do give me some words of encouragement. =)

[upper body + come support the girl's team.14oct09.balik pulau sports complex]

No comments: