Saturday 17 October 2009

Ima's First

Today's target was Hard Rock Hotel. The journey through Tanjung Bungah and Batu Ferringhi was pretty smooth. Speed was consistent even through the mini climb. After 20minutes into my ride, while making a slight turn, they were lots of little little stones around the road and that almost made me skit and fall. Phewwww. Managed to balance.

BUT...my rear tire failed on me. It punctured!! It must be the little little rocks! I have no experience with dealing with a flat tire. So no choice had to call mum. Fortunately she was available and kind enough to say yes. haha. I tell you.....I was so so so soooooooOooooOOOooOOoooOoooooO extremely geram cuz I couldn't finish my ride. Disappointing betul.

Mum came about 35minutes later and I stripped Ima, put her in the the back seat. Still haven't buy a bike carrier. Have to fix Ima ASAP, I have a plan. Nyek nyek nyek!

[Ima resting]

[the view while I was waiting for mum]

[my unsatisfied gesture]

I saw 4 cyclist today. Can I make friends with you all?

[FW + 12K bike + a ride home]

No comments: