Monday 12 October 2009

Vacation cum recovery

Last weekend was tiring for me. Traveling to Genting and back the next day really kills the fun. However, this was a trip for me to get away from all responsibilities back home. A temporary relief is good sometimes.

[the journey begins]

Even with that, in my mind I know I have to continue training for 'Tour de Balik Pulau'. Wednesday is less than 4days away, and I'm feeling the fear within. What if my tire punture? What if I get cramps? What if this and that? etc. To win half the battle, I have to be physically prepared. Before going to Genting, I've already check the facilities in the hotel. The word gym is like honey to me. Sweet and nice.

When I got to the gym, the front desk girl asked me for RM10. I was half awake and I went, 'huh?!, but I am an in-house guest, still have to pay?' She said yes. So I went back up to my room and got her the money. Everything also must pay meh? kau giak.

But the cycling machine here is much better that the one in my gym. Really cool! And the view is great as well. 10 bucks for a big flat screen, good sound system and a scenic view from my bike is worth it la. haha.

[the view]

And I just found out that when I turn up the resistances and start climbing, my heart rate is about 160++, that's more than my 80% max heart rate. Cool!! Shows that I'm working real hard. =)

Bonus: I got a friend who sponsored me! He contributed 4ocents to get the result of my height and weight. Thanks yo. Anyone else wanna sponsor me? It can be anything small to a time-trial road bike. haha.
[170cm + 63.3kg]

No comments: