Monday 5 October 2009

Why Do I Do What I Do?

Did another kayuh malam around my usual loop with a PB time of 48mins. Felt like I needed to push a little more, so I continued to Dalat International School and back, which was another 15km.

The reason for my cycling through usual loop is because I pass by significant places/landmark in Penang. And I'm not the type of person who can sit down intercede for our Nation/Land. I have to go out there and be there. This was my prayer during my ride with Ima.

Jelutong Expressway - High rates of accidents and death. Pray that there won't be any death/accidents in this busy and highly use roads. Drivers/motorist will be alert. *While I was doing that, a car that came full speed from behind ALMOST hit another car which turned out from no where, I was like, 'ooOOOOOHHHHHH!H!H!!!!!shite!!'. Thank God it was a safe night.

E.Gate/Gateway City Church - The Church there will continue to Make God Famous, people around the area will be bless by their ministry and works and for growth spiritually and physically.

Some small Malay restaurants - They won't be touched by the economic downturn of the country and they will live with sufficient needs. God bless this family!

Queensbay Mall/Eastin Hotel - Biggest shopping mall in Penang, youth and teenagers would not spend so much time/money doing unnecessary stuff here. Holiday makers would feel the peace here.

TOG - Youths especially would live their days for Jesus and be the light shinining brightly. The church would continue to be one.

USM - Pray for protection for the students here, hostel safety that no buglary or any unwanted incidents to happen. CF in the uni will not face any opposition from the authorities, every project will be approved. Sexual immoralities will be broken.

Greenlane McD/CGL/PFS/MBS - Students will know how to behave when they are not home. God bless the CFs and students in the school.

Wa kau...by doing this I got faster and stronger. Got back home and spend half an hour cleaning Ima and myself.


[wash clean wipe]

So the answer to the question is because its a gift and what better way to use it for His purpose than for others. Last Saturday during youth, I was reminded that my goal is not to finish with the fastest time and a medal around my neck. But to help people along the way. This is how we know what love is.

[46.5km bike]

No comments: