Tuesday 20 October 2009

Dual Training

5.5 hours of training and it hurts to the core. Neck pain, back hurts, legs feeling heavy and worst of all I was super duper hungry.

6.00pm - 7.10pm
25K bike
going uphill is pure torture.

7.30pm - 9.45pm
Floorball training
did a lot of basic pass. basics are very important.

10.00pm - 11.30pm
30k bike
going back is double the torture. gotta stay positive! =)

11.45pm - 12.30am
Eat.Hentam.Wack.Zzz
as I was walking out to get supper, I was just looking at the old hotel around my house. I wonder who uses it? I guess the hotel guest only rent the rooms on an hourly basis. SUDDENLY!!! I heard, 'Psssssttt psssttttt, lai lai.' I was invited by this Ah Gua to 'dine' with shim. Of course, I panic! Quickly cross to the other side of the road. Scary!

During Floorball training, I was asking around for food. And of course no one brought food cause they have Kim Kim in their mind. haha. Next time have to be more prepared.

Coach Ed encouraged the state players to sign up for the Penang bridge run this year. 21K and nothing less he added. This is something that I should thank him for. About this time around last year, he said the same thing to us and I took up the challenge. He said this is a mental battle and its not so much about the physical. Even though I did not managed to finish below 2.5hours (as proposed by coach Ed), but this has made me who I am today. Stronger in the head. Stronger physically.

It would be a significant run for me this year! Don't be afraid of signing up, just do it and be courageous enough to face it. Its when you're weak you'll realise you need your head to pull you through. Running with you!

[55K bike]

No comments: