Wednesday 28 October 2009

Tire Problem Again

Attempt 2 to BF: Failed again
I was really pissed! I lost my cool! I lost my patience! I walked up and down the stairs not knowing what to do. All in my mind was I've to fixed Ima again. Arrrgggghhhhh!!!!kaboooooooooooom! I felt irritated because I feel helpless and useless. I have no technical knowledge on bike maintenance and it bothers me.

Who can help me?

Anyway...it was a good thing that I was not riding on the road because it rained heavily that night. I substitute my training with RPM and a got a free peanut sweet from my trainer who just came back from Hong Kong. She's one of my favourite. =) After sweating it out and cooling down, I just thank God for the mess up tire.

Without it, I would be soaking wet. Have to bring Ima to the doc again. Peace!

[fw + rpm]

No comments: