Thursday 8 October 2009

Tour de Balik Pulau

I like how ky name my ride to BP, 'Tour de Balik Pulau'. I find names/brands very important, how you name/label it makes a lot of difference. For example, a person's job description is to dispatch mails and collect documents. Which sounds better? Office boy? Dispatch Officer? or Mail Logistics Exec? I'm sure you would choose the third one eventho the pay is the same.

In order to motivate your club members, try using creative names to get them excited and motivated. I find in an effective tool to boost their morale. Some people may find it lame, but I tell you what. If you know what you're doing, just do it and be open to constructive criticisms. And for those who loves to criticize, please criticize the act and not the person. Thank you.

Tour de Balik Pulau sounds like a competitive ride with pros around. Thinking about it makes me nervous. Have to win the battle in my head first. I can do EVERYTHING through Him who gives me strength. This will be my mental PowerBar.

[my journey to the girls]

[swim + thanks ky for your 'label', it inspires me more =) + ironman world championships will be happening tomorrow]

No comments: