Thursday 29 October 2009

Intelligence Test

Let me try post a non-training related post.

I did a test Theresa sent to me and the result was a lil' disturbing. haha. I got 3 out of 11 correct and the rating says 'I must be good at sports'. Does that mean that the lower your score is, you are a better sports person cause most of your time will be spent on training than books or other intellectual stuff. Somebody try and let me know what you get.

[try this test]

My projected love life... LOVE machine?! What does that mean?

Coach Ed texted me, 'Swimming at your place or PISA?' Without hesitation I replied, 'PISA.' Its gonna be a bloody night of swimming.

Oh...I just added a training related statement. Mission gagal.

3 comments:

elainelopez said...

I got 7 out of 11 ...
hahahah....
does it explain anything?

Eeleen said...

I got 9 out of 11!!!! *Proud proud* Hahahahaha. =) Aiya...it's just a test. Doesn't mean anything. =)

Deswyn Wan said...

what does your rating says? I don't even bother bout the score la..i tin tong tiang nia..hahaha