Sunday 13 September 2009

All Star Interview : Sam Teoh #44

Sam Teoh, my good buddy from high school till this very day. I remember very clearly when he just started playing Floorball, he used to admire my skills and all. But today, I admire his capabilities of playing and coaching Floorball. Check him out.


[Sam Teoh #44 against India]

How long have you been playing Floorball?Since which year?
7years. Since 2003

What stick do you use and why?
Canadien ICS because I'm sponsored.

Why do you wear #44? Any reason(s) behind it?
#44. My DoB + Cat's DoB(his girlfriend not his pet) = 44

[Sam and Cat]

How do you train to be where you are today?
By constantly training?ahah

What do you think is the MOST IMPORTANT element in becoming a good Floorball player?
Floorball sense.

How do you train on your physical fitness?How many times a week?
2-3 times a week.

Did success in Floorball come quickly for you or did it take some time before you were successful?
Quite fast.

Do you have any pre-game ritual?
Doing a long warm up before my game helps.

Do you have any favorite songs/movies that motivates you?
Shouts of my supporters.

[Focusing in the game]

One word about you and Floorball.
Fun.

[Thank you for your short and simple tips]

No comments: