Thursday 24 September 2009

It was 2, then 1

I'm getting excited!! Two runs coming up back to back. Can I handle it? Only time will tell. Since I'll be carpooling with Joshua Hooi of Miracle Mile, I should send him a text to confirm the time and place to meet rite?. Check him out below. Handsome rite? Sumore fit. But I think he's not available d. But I am. *COUGHS*

[Joshua Hooi and Andrew]

[Our SMS conversation]
Me: yo...tomorrow still on?
Josh Miracle Mile: Ah?2moro got what?
Me: i thought we going for the jamboree thingy.
Josh Miracle Mile: Oh!Sori sori!4got2tell u.Only3ppl wanna go.But d organizing's very bad,so we called it off.Not worth it.Sori ar,paiseh..R u primed up4d Lembah Bujang thingy?
Me: kinda looking forward for it.but nevermind le.sunday i got another run.no problem.

Uh wa wa wa!!! Actually ar...he not that handsome nia. =p But I'm still proud to be a Miracle Miler. Interested to know what the logo means? Click 'i'. Miracle Mile.

[Our logo.Me running]

I ran on the treadmill last night and Sam was there as well. It's good/easier when you're running with somebody you know. Kinda push you to go faster and further. Results for last night's run;

Total time – 1hour
Total distance – 12.6km
Average pace – 4.7619 minutes/km

Managed to cut down almost a minute of my average time per km. So.... does that mean my phone's odometer is not accurate? or I run slower outdoor? Need more experiments.

[12.6K run]

No comments: