Tuesday 29 September 2009

Chiak Chiu

I've been taking a lot of bananas lately and it has become part of my daily diet. Don't really know how much it helps but one thing I'm pretty sure is, mentally I am stronger with this fruit. It gives me the extra boost. haha!

I did a lil' research on bananas; the riper a banana the better it is for you. In fact sugar content in a banana is at its peak when the skin has turned completely black. This is the point at which all the starches in a banana have been converted to sugars.

It also contain three natural sugars - sucrose, fructose and glucose combined with fiber, a banana gives an instant, sustained and substantial boost of energy. Research has proven that just two bananas provide enough energy for a strenuous 90-minute workout.

And I did not not that bananas can also help prevent or overcome depression, PMS, hangover, anemia, ulcers, stress, stroke and many more.

create animated gif
[eat me!eat me!i am so affordable]

[3K medium intensity]

4 comments:

ky said...

the skin all black?
sounds like rotten banana. hahaha...
i prefer those which are slightly greenish, not too sweet. ^^

elainelopez said...

hey des, since u like banana i hv something for u when i back to msia ......

Deswyn Wan said...

well ky, you can opt to try black banana and see whether it works or not. last nite i bought another bunch, more black but not all black. will experiment.

when you coming back then? I can't wait. use Fedex. =)

elainelopez said...

coming back end of this year la ..
wait la .. ur bday present and xmas present lo .. hahahahah ...
sorry about ur ima