Wednesday 23 September 2009

Please Let Me Win

For many months and weeks Ps Esther has been preaching on a series of 'Living In the realms of the Miraculous'. Sundays after Sundays, her testimonies keep blowing me off my seat.

On a particular Sunday morning before our service, again, she shared to me, 'My car has been taken care of. =) ' I'm so encourage by her attitude and sharing. Unfortunately she will be leaving to East Timor for mission works. Another farewell. *sigh*

[Ps Esther & her 'sword' on her brother's tanker]

So I thought to myself, if God can do it for her, I'm sure He can do it for me as well. Faith is all I need. Come on!!! Pleeeeeaaaaaaseeeeeeeee...

Its been a while since I win anything big from a lucky draw. I came across this sweep contest which rewards a really good triathlon bike. I need that. hahaha! Ima needs company, she's bored alone at home. Can this happen to me? We shall find out on 31.10.2009.

create animated gif
[Cannondale, come to me, I am waiting for you]

No comments: