Tuesday 22 September 2009

Musician vs Athlete

Went for another bike ride today. It's kinda addictive!!! Yesterday I met one(1) cyclist, today I meet three(3). Went through my new route again, managed to minus off 5minutes from my previous time, making it 55:11. Average speed of 33.7 km/h. Felt stronger during my climb and less traffic light to stop. Today's ride was a little different cause its my first time riding Ima under the sun and the wind was blowing hard against me and her. Fuh!

As I enjoy my last day of my long holidays watching John Mayer's 'Where The Light Is' Live in LA. A thought came to me, 'What if I concentrated and practiced hard on my guitar and be a superb guitarist like him?' I don't have to sweat and suffer all the pain. I just need to work my fingers and use my foot to step on the guitar effects. I could be famous. And 'training' would all be in an air-conditioned room. Wahhh...no hot sun. no weights. no smelly sweat. no cramps. no muscle aches. no breathlessness. no struggles. so...after thinking

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------

----------------------------
-----------------------
-----------------

-------------
---------

----
--
-

Nah...I'll stick with being a dirty, smelly athlete. =p But this concert is really really good!! Please go check it out. It makes you feel like being in the music world. I miss my guitar. =/

Oh...I volunteered to me a helper for IronMonMalaysia2010. I think it would be a good exposure to be there with/around/watching/feeling them. Hope they will get back to me regarding my application.


[31K bike]

No comments: