Sunday 13 September 2009

All Star Interview : Ter Min #25

Ter Min is simply the best player to me. I have seen him grown since the beginning till this very day. Many many years back he is one fella that keep asking me on 'How to improve this and that' questions. I used to call him my 'son' but I can't remember how that started. Now, I'm the one who is eager to learn this signature drag shot. =) Let's look at his journey. Introducing...

[Ter Min #25]

How long have you been playing Floorball?Since which year?
Been playing floorball for 5 years ++. Started in May 2004.

What stick do you use and why?
I use Fat Pipe Hog. I like this stick because of the high flex. Very nice stick to use as well as at a very reasonable price.

[Gay pic with me.haha]

Why do you wear #25?Any reason(s) behind it?
I wear number #25 just starting from this year. I think most people know my number as #4. But I've decided to have a change this season. #25 is a meaningful number for me because it is the age I plan to get married.

How do you train to be where you are today?
hmmm.. I train hard during training and learn one thing by one thing slowly. Focus on the small errors and try to correct it and improve from my mistakes. When i am off the court, at times i try to think of new skills to do and will try to execute it when i go to training.

What do you think is the MOST IMPORTANT element in becoming a good Floorball player?
To me the most important element is our willingness to learn. I believe if one is willing to learn, he will improve very fast. But that person must also need to have sports sense la too learn faster. As well as brains. haha..

Did success in Floorball come quickly for you or did it take some time before you were successful?
To me i still don't think success is there yet for me. However, i believe it takes time and much training before one can be successful.

[Ter Min and his team Ztec 8cers, Champions of PFL Div 1]

Do you have any pre-game ritual?
Yes a couple. I believe in listening to 'some type' of musics with my team mate Jo-Wyee. By doing this I can play better. Besides that, my pink blade gives me more confidence.

[Jo Wyee and Ter Min]

Do you have any favorite songs/movies that motivates you?
Like I mention, my favourite songs that motivates me are those songs I listen with Jo Wyee. Movies, hmmm Facing the Giant use to motivate me.

One word about you and Floorball.
Brains

[Thank you for your time and sharing]

No comments: