Thursday 17 September 2009

New Body Pump Instructor

Who is this new guy on the block? Definitely not me la, even though I would love to be one. Maybe in the future as part time job. Yesterday morning, I went to the Doctor again, showed him my body and he said, "Good! Not spreading d. Don't have to come see me again." I quickly ask him, "Can I do sports and sweat?" He looked at me and replied, "Ya, sure, no problem. Go ahead." That is one hell of a good news for me. Restraining from chicken, egg and other seafood is killing me already!

So that night, I hit the gym for bodypump class. I saw a new face there, I thought he was one of the new members there, he looks pretty bulk with big tone arms and all. As I was gathering my weights, I saw him getting prepared on the stage. Then only I realized he is our new instructor. His name is Vincent.

I have never suffered so much since many many months back. The worst I suffered was the Christmas song for biceps track by Paul. Even that, I'm getting a hang of it. The tracks that Vincent uses is crazy. Long hardcore songs that makes you persevere even more. I have to keep pushing myself mentally and still fail to finish some of the reps. My face turn red due to the constant 'kek' Fuuuhh! This guy is nuts. Imagine 20KGs for the chest track and there is no recovery. I only took 15KGs and it felt like eternity.

If you want intensity and raw pain, Thursday night it the night to feel pain. I'm still feeling it.

[BP]

No comments: