Tuesday 15 September 2009

Innebabes

This is a confession corner. I have been so focus on the guy's team that I totally neglected the girls. Sad but true. I always paid more attention to the guys and not so much on the girls. Probably because we don't have many girls player in our club, even if that's the case I shouldn't be gender bias. That's discrimination! And its been a while since we recruited new female players. I'm so sorry.

[Celebration after scoring.go babes!]

Thank you for waking me up and realize that there's is still a lot of work that needs to be done. Winston Churchill said, "Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen." It takes a brave person to listen to unpleasant truth. I guess I can conclude that I am a courageous person?haha!

I would like to specifically thank #7Valerie and #12Cui Lin for always being so faithful to Innebandy!Co eventhough at times you girls feel left out. I am really sorry but again, you girls have contributed a lot to our club.
  • Z-liners Floorball tournament 2008 1st Runner Up
  • Youthwave Floorball Challenge 2009 Champions
  • Many more to come...
[Innebabes]

As I think about it, having more girls in a club is a good thing. From a guy's point of view, somehow they motivate us to play better. Cuz you noe la..guy ego and all. Ha!ha! Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about. We need girls. Well, I do[from inne's perspective].

[Innebabes during Z-liners Floorball tournament 2008]

Enough have been said, now its time to the application part. I hope we can form a girl's team by April 2010. Target set. Time to hit it. Innebabes, here we go. I am excited! Girls girls girls. =)

create animated gif
[Time to Revive them again]

[The Penang state girls are dying to play in APAC. You can really feel their eagerness to represent Malaysia. Do continue to encourage and support them. We need more girls in the Malaysia Floorball scene. Any girls interested?]

No comments: